Chandigarh to Leh Ladakh
8 Nights / 9 Days
About the Course
Detailed Tour Itinerary -
Day 01: Chandigarh - Manali (310 Kms, 09 -10 Hrs)*
• Meet us at the Chandigarh airport/railway station and transferred to Manali
• On the way, you can halt at Sunder Nagar Lake, Pandoh dam and Kullu.
• The cab will pass through Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu on the way to Manali.
• On arrival at Manali, complete the check-in formalities.
• Spend your evening by exploring the Manali Market.
• Enjoy a scrumptious dinner.
• Overnight stay in Manali
Day 02: Manali to Jispa (100 Km, 04 Hrs)
• Early in the morning start your journey to Jispa
• You will visit Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel and Sissu
• Total distance covered will be about 100 kilometers in approximately 6
• Overnight stay in Jispa
Day 03: Jispa to Leh (335 Km, 10 Hrs)
• Early in the morning start your journey to Leh.
• You will cross 3 high altitude passes Nakee La, Lachulung La and Tanglang La today.
• Total distance covered will be about 435 kilometers in approximately 10-12 hours depending upon road condition.
• Overnight stay in Leh
Day 04: Leh to Sham Valley
• Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
• Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
• Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
• Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
• Later visit Spituk
• While returning to Leh, visit at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
• Spend your evening by exploring the Leh Market, Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace.
• Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
• Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 05: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass
• After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
• The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
• Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road
• As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh
• Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars
• Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley
Day 06: Nubra valley to Pangong Lake
• In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
• The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
• Enjoy the scenic beauty with the view of the shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side.
• Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, enjoy the place in Bollywood style and take a picture with famous 3-idiots scooter
• Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake.
Day 07: Pangong Lake to Leh
• Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
• The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
• Along the way, pay a visit to the Druk White Lotus School, which shot to fame with the movie ‘3 Idiots’ as the site where the last scene was shot
• Known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure.
• Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
• Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
*Day 08: Leh To Manali
• After breakfast, begin your ride towards Manali that will make your journey filled with adventure and fun.
• Enroot halt Tanglang laa Nakee La, Lachulung La.
• You'll reach Manali by evening
• Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali .
*Day 09 : Manali - Chandigarh *
• After breakfast, we will drive Chandigarh Airport.
• Tour Concludes with some wonderful long lasting memories.