Chandigarh to Manali
3 nights / 4 Days
About the Course
•Behold the views of enchanting glaciers, bottleneck roads, slithering rivers, and 360° panoramic views of magnificent mountains ranges throughout the journey
•Visit famous spots like Hadimba Temple where heritage and history meet natural beauty and witness the surrounding with cedar forests
•Visit the Skiing Paradise of Manali and have thrilling adventures at solang valley like Zorbing, Paragliding etc.
•Relish your taste buds with the unique variety of fruit wines that are locally brewed and aged for years
•Dine in at some of the famous cafes in Manali - Cafe 1947, Cafe Meraki, Johnson's Cafe, Lazy Dog and Cafe Bella Vista.
•Cost of Gala Dinner on special dates (as per Hotel).
About the Tour:
A trip to Kullu Manali is the cure for tired minds and souls. Nature has blessed them generously, and yet, one is different from the kinds of experiences they offer. Kullu is called the “land of the gods," and quite aptly so. Stretched out leisurely on the banks of the River Beas, it is blessed with a magnificent scenery characterised by forests, valleys, streams, rivers, and orchards. Wonderfully combining nature and adventure, it is serenity, history, nature, spirituality, and shopping, all merged into one. Holidays in Kullu Manali, then, are about sightseeing, but they are also about adventure, spirituality, and being prepared to be constantly surprised.
Route: Chandigarh - Manali - Solang Valley - Chandigarh
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Start Point: Chandigarh
End Point: Chandigarh
*Detail tour Itinerary.
Day 01 -
Chandigarh to Manali.
Pick up from Chandigarh Railway Station and proceed towards Manali. On the way, you can visit Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Mandir, and Kullu Shawl Factory. After reaching Manali Check your Hotel and Night stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 02 -
Manali Local Sightseen.
Today After your breakfast visit the local sightseeing of Manali Like - Hadimba Devi Temple, Club house, Vashisht Temple, Van vihar, Buddhist Monestry, or Mall Road of Manali. Night stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 03 -
After your Breakfast, you can go to Visit Baralachala Pass. Here you can see snow-capped Mountains. It's about 160 km from Manali. On the way, you can halt at Sun lake and Atul Tunnel. After visiting Baralachala pass while coming Back to Manali visit Solang Valley. Night stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 04 -
Manali to Chandigarh Drop.
Checkout from your Hotel after your Breakfast and proceed back towards Chandigarh. After reaching Chandigarh our cab will Drop you at Chandigarh Airport or Railway Station.
TOUR ENDS WITH SWEET MEMORIES........
•Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
•Breakfast and Dinner as mentioned in the variant
•Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
Sightseeing as per itinerary
•All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
•All applicable taxes
•Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
Terms & Conditions.
*All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of non-refundable advance.
*AC will be switched off on the hill and during waiting time. Also, during the trip, it will be driver’s discretion for putting off AC if the road and travel don’t support. This is for travelers safety as the route can be dangerous and the vehicle may not be able to operate properly with AC running.
* We request you to not travel with heavy luggage.
* Management shall not take responsibility for the missing items during the trip. It is, hence, requested to avoid travelling with ornaments, jewelry, cash, etc.
* No refund will be made for any unused transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks , Vehicle breakdown or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
* Any dispute relating to or arising out of all or any one of the above stated terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of Courts at SAS Nagar Mohali.
* Every Sightseen will be done Once only .Sightseen not written in this itinerary will done only on extra cost .
* Driver duty for local sightseen is from 9 am to 8 pm only . No issue in pick and Drop timings .