Julley Ladakh With Manali Ex Chandigarh
8 Nights /9 Days
About the Course
If you are planning to take a relaxing break from your daily life, then we have something for you. We have prepared the tour to allow you to enjoy nature at its best. Our Leh Ladakh trip from Delhi is designed to provide you with complete leisure and enjoyment.
Tour Duration - 8Nights /09 Days .
•1N Manali • 1N Jispa • 2N Leh • 1N Pangong • 1N Nubra • 1N Manali .
Pickup Location - CHANDIGARH
Dropping location - CHANDIGARH
Places Covered - Manali , Atul tunnel ,Jispa , Baralachala la pass Leh , Sarchu, Nakeela Pass , Lachungla Pass , Taglangla Pass ,Leh ,Sham valley , Shanti Stupa , Magnetic Hill , Nubra Valley , Pangong Lake And Khardungla Pass .
Detailed Tour Itinerary -
Day 01: Chandigarh - Manali (310 Kms, 09 -10 Hrs)*
• Meet us at the Chandigarh airport/railway station and transferred to Manali
• On the way, you can halt at Sunder Nagar Lake, Pandoh dam and Kullu.
• The cab will pass through Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu on the way to Manali.
• On arrival at Manali, complete the check-in formalities.
• Spend your evening by exploring the Manali Market.
• Enjoy a scrumptious dinner.
• Overnight stay in Manali
Day 02: Manali to Jispa (100 Km, 04 Hrs)
• Early in the morning start your journey to Jispa
• You will visit Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel and Sissu
• Total distance covered will be about 100 kilometers in approximately 6
• Overnight stay in Jispa
Day 03: Jispa to Leh (335 Km, 10 Hrs)
• Early in the morning start your journey to Leh.
• You will cross 3 high altitude passes Nakee La, Lachulung La and Tanglang La today.
• Total distance covered will be about 435 kilometers in approximately 10-12 hours depending upon road condition.
• Overnight stay in Leh
Day 04: Leh to Sham Valley
• Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
• Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
• Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
• Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
• Later visit Spituk
• While returning to Leh, visit at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
• Spend your evening by exploring the Leh Market, Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace.
• Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
• Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 05: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass
• After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
• The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
• Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road
• As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh
• Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars
• Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley
Day 06: Nubra valley to Pangong Lake
• In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
• The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
• Enjoy the scenic beauty with the view of the shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side.
• Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, enjoy the place in Bollywood style and take a picture with famous 3-idiots scooter
• Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake.
Day 07: Pangong Lake to Leh
• Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
• The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
• Along the way, pay a visit to the Druk White Lotus School, which shot to fame with the movie ‘3 Idiots’ as the site where the last scene was shot
• Known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure.
• Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
• Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
*Day 08: Leh To Manali
• After breakfast, begin your ride towards Manali that will make your journey filled with adventure and fun.
• Enroot halt Tanglang laa Nakee La, Lachulung La.
• You'll reach Manali by evening
• Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali .
*Day 09 : Manali - Chandigarh *
• After breakfast, we will drive Chandigarh Airport.
• Tour Concludes with some wonderful long lasting memories.
• Inclusions -
• Welcome drinks on Arrival
• Breakfast & Dinner
• All transfers, city tours and transport services by Innova car as per the itinerary
• All Arrival/Departure as per itinerary by 01 NAC Van / Tavera / Sumo / Xylo / Qualis (as per availability from Taxi Union)
• Transportation by 01 NAC Scorpio / Xylo / Qualis (as per availability) for sightseeing as per the itinerary
• Cab for sightseeing (Private Innova / Xylo/Scorpio, Tempo Traveller (Based on no of people) for complete trip
• All government tolls & taxes, VAT, Service Charges, Green Fees, Environment Fees, driver allowance & parking etc.
• All applicable taxes.
• Life or health insurance, Personal nature bills like, drinks, laundry, etc.
• Tips to any staff.
• Camel ride, Rafting.
• Entry fees
• Oxygen cylinder/s, Camera fees, Mineral water
• Flight tickets, Any extra activity or stay not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Any extra cost arising due to flight cancellation, health issues, natural disaster, riots, strikes and unexpected circumstances.
• Please do not touch any religious objects except the prayer wheels in any monastery and do not sit on windows, tables or seats for monks.
• 10 Rupees per km will be charged extra if AC is used.
• Please let us know if you have any health problem/s like Asthma, High or low blood pressure, Diabetes, Heart problem, knee problem, etc.
• Take a tablet of diamox (altitude pill) twice a day (one after breakfast and one after dinner) two-three days before your arrival in Leh. *Many people do not take diamox but some take for precaution. Please avoid any exertion like walking up and down the stairs, playing games, etc. on the first day. Please keep yourselves warm while in the room and do not expose yourself to sun, drink ample amount of fluid, eat not too much or not too less on the first two days in Leh. These tips are very crucial to make your trip a success! Altitude is felt not on first day but from second day if not taken precautions.
• Please maintain peaceful atmosphere while in your guest house or monastery.
• Please do not litter anywhere.
• Please do not feed the wild animals or disturb them by shouting.
• Time taken for day to day activity mentioned in the itinerary is a standard time taken by most tourists. It truly depends on time taken by your for stops and at different destinations.
Things to bring along:
• Sun glass.
• Lip Balm.
• Sun hat.
• At least one set of warm clothes (sweater/sweat shirt, jacket, inners, cap, etc. as weather in the
• mountain may change anytime and slight wind brings down temperature).
• Rain coat.
• Gloves for the Changla pass and lake (if it is windy and cloudy or depending on your time of trip)