Leh Ladakh with Kashmir
12 Nights / 13 Days
About the Course
Detailed tour itinerary --
Day 01: Chandigarh – Shimla (110 Kms, 04 Hrs)
• Pickup from Chanigarh Airport / Railway Station by an exclusive vehicle.
• Drive to Shimla, halt at Pinjore Garden and rope way at Timber Trail Resort if time permits.
• You can spend the evening at leisure and explore The Mall, Ridge, the famous church, Lakkar Bazaar, Scandal Point etc. you can easily explore all these locations on foot and vehicles are strictly prohibited in these areas throughout the day.
• Enjoy the markets, indulge in shopping and enjoying the delectable food items all across the Mall road.
• Overnight in Hotel in Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla - Manali (240 Kms, 9 Hrs)
• After breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Manali (7-8 Hours)
• On the way halt at Sunder Nagar Lake, Pandoh Dam and Kullu.
• Spend the rest of the day at leisure followed by an overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
* Day 03 - Manali local sightseens Like Hadimba devi Temple , Club House , Vanvihar , Buddhist Monestry , Vashisht Temple and Mall Road .
Day 04: Manali to Jispa (200 Km, 04 Hrs)
• Early in the morning start your journey to Jispa
• You will visit Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel and Sissu
• Total distance covered will be about 100 kilometers in approximately 6
• Overnight stay in Jispa
Day 05: Jispa to Leh (235 Km, 10 Hrs)
• Early in the morning start your journey to Leh.
• You will cross 3 high altitude passes Nakee La, Lachulung La and Tanglang La today.
• Total distance covered will be about 435 kilometers in approximately 10-12 hours depending upon road condition.
• Overnight stay in Leh
Day 06: Leh to Sham Valley
• Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
• Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
• Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
• Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
• Later visit Spituk
• While returning to Leh, visit at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
• Spend your evening by exploring the Leh Market, Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace.
• Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
• Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 07: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass
• After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
• The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
• Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road
• As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh
• Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars
• Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley
Day 08: Nubra valley to Pangong Lake
• In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
• The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
• Enjoy the scenic beauty with the view of the shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side.
• Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, enjoy the place in Bollywood style and take a picture with famous 3-idiots scooter
• Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake.
Day 09: Pangong Lake to Leh
• Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
• The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
• Along the way, pay a visit to the Druk White Lotus School, which shot to fame with the movie ‘3 Idiots’ as the site where the last scene was shot
• Known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure.
• Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
• Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 10: Leh - Kargil
• Post breakfast, start riding to Kargil.
• On the way, stop to visit Basgo Palace and Lamayuru Monastery which is one of the oldest and important ones in Ladakh.
• On your arrival, check-in to your hotel and relax.
• Travel distance and travel time (245 kms/7 hrs).
.* Day 11- Kargil to Sonmarg
Sonmarg sightseeing and night at Sonmarg .
*Day 12 - Kargil / Zozila pass/ Srinagar *
• In the morning, after breakfast drive to Srinagar via Drass and Zozila Pass.
• Also watch the Tiger Hill and other famous peaks in the region while you ride toward Sonmarg.
• Upon your arrival inSrinagar, move to the hotel for checking in.
• Travel distance and travel time (204 kms/ 8 hrs) approximately.
*Day 13: Srinagar Hotel to Houseboat Drop
• Tour Concludes with some wonderful long