Thrilling Leh Ladakh Tour with Pangong lake
5 Night / 6 Days
About the Course
This 5N/6D package takes you on a journey to the dramatic terrain of Ladakh, that is sure to enchant you with its surreal and serene landscape. The region is famed for its Buddhist sites, and you get the chance to visit the famous Spituk and Diskit monasteries and Shanti Stupa.
With the idea to offer you the best of the place in 6 days, We gone a step ahead and included the world’s highest saltwater lake - the stunning Pangong Tso to this itinerary. A day at the gorgeous lake and camping under the star-lit sky, your time spent at Pangong is going to be exciting and memorable, to say the least. Some of the world’s highest passes - Khardung La and Chang La are also on the list. You get to view the shimmering white sand dunes of Nubra Valley dotted with Bactrian camels. Pay homage to martyred Indian soldiers at the Hall of Fame and seek blessings at the Gurdwara Pathar Sahib.
A first of it’s kind package, this tour by Mountain cabs takes care of all your accommodation, transfers, meals and ensures your safety and comfort in every way. It’s the best that you can get, so go ahead and have an amazing Ladakh vacation
About the Tour:
Get ready to make your dream of going on a road trip in Ladakh come true where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty and culture of The "Land of High Passes", as the entire tour is exclusively elected by Mountain cab experts. A wonderful drive through Leh-Ladakh, a land covered with snow-capped mountains and the highest motorable passes, makes you feel at the top of the world. The unique thing about the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in one beautiful and dynamic geography.
Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Leh
Duration: 6 Days & 5 Night
Start Point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
• Passes Covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft)
• Places Covered : Leh , Sham valley , Pangong Tso , Nubra Valley and Khardungla Pass
Detailed tour Itinerary -
Day 01 : Pickup from Leh Airport
•Pickup from Leh Airport .
•After reaching Hotel Checkinn .
• Dinner and Night stay at Hotel in Leh
Day 02: Leh to Sham Valley
• Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
• Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
• Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
• Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
• Later visit Spituk
• While returning to Leh, visit at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
• Spend your evening by exploring the Leh Market, Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace.
• Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
• Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 03: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass
• After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
• The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
• Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road
• As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh
• Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars
• Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley
Day 04: Nubra valley to Pangong Lake
• In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
• The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
• Enjoy the scenic beauty with the view of the shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side.
• Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, enjoy the place in Bollywood style and take a picture with famous 3-idiots scooter
• Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake.
Day 05: Pangong Lake to Leh
• Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
• The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
• Along the way, pay a visit to the Druk White Lotus School, which shot to fame with the movie ‘3 Idiots’ as the site where the last scene was shot
• Known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure.
• Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
• Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 06 : Hotel to Leh Airport Drop .
After your Breakfast Checkout from your Hotel and Our Cab will Drop you at Leh Airport .
TOUR ENDS WITH SWEET MEMORIES..
•Comfortable Vehicle (Innova/ Xylo/ Tavera/ Scorpio/ Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
•Airport pick up & drop as per your flight timings
•Accommodation at all locations on double (for couples & special requests) and triple sharing basis in standard hotels/camps
Buffet Breakfast and Dinner: Starting with Dinner on Day 1 & ending with Breakfast on Last Day as per itinerary
•Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary
•Assured Inner line permits and Ladakh Union fee
Experienced driver for the entire journey
•Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour
•Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
• Life or health insurance, Personal nature bills like, drinks, laundry, etc.
• Tips to any staff.
• Camel ride, Rafting.
• Entry fees
• Camera fees, Mineral water
• Flight tickets, Any extra activity or stay not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Any extra cost arising due to flight cancellation, health issues, natural disaster, riots, strikes and unexpected circumstances.
• Please do not touch any religious objects except the prayer wheels in any monastery and do not sit on windows, tables or seats for monks.
• 10 Rupees per km will be charged extra if AC is used.
• Please let us know if you have any health problem/s like Asthma, High or low blood pressure, Diabetes, Heart problem, knee problem, etc.
• Take a tablet of diamox (altitude pill) twice a day (one after breakfast and one after dinner) two-three days before your arrival in Leh. *Many people do not take diamox but some take for precaution. Please avoid any exertion like walking up and down the stairs, playing games, etc. on the first day. Please keep yourselves warm while in the room and do not expose yourself to sun, drink ample amount of fluid, eat not too much or not too less on the first two days in Leh. These tips are very crucial to make your trip a success! Altitude is felt not on first day but from second day if not taken precautions.
• Please maintain peaceful atmosphere while in your guest house or monastery.
• Please do not litter anywhere.
• Please do not feed the wild animals or disturb them by shouting.
• Time taken for day to day activity mentioned in the itinerary is a standard time taken by most tourists. It truly depends on time taken by your for stops and at different destinations.
Things to bring along:
• Sun glass.
• Lip Balm.
• Sun hat.
• At least one set of warm clothes (sweater/sweat shirt, jacket, inners, cap, etc. as weather in the
• mountain may change anytime and slight wind brings down temperature).
• Rain coat.
• Gloves for the Changla pass and lake (if it is windy and cloudy or depending on your time of trip)